[linux-lvm] LVM X front end

Is there any other X front ends for LVM maintenance other than the one on
freshmeat.net?

As an aside, I emailed the maintainer of lvm-viewer, he hasn't updated the
code since last year, and told me he had no time for further development.
It'd be a shame to have that code go stale, I don't code so I couldn't
offer to take it over.

                  Richard Dicaire
               Brainbench Certified
         Master Unix & Linux Administrator