[linux-lvm] lvm-0.9.1beta6 & kernel-2.4.2?

Hello all,

Continuing my investigation to build an all lvm boot disk, I implement
lvm-0.9.1beta6 on kernel-2.4.2.

Then I run lvmcreate_initrd but script hang on mount -o loop ... ?

As I do not use frequently loopback devices, I came back to 2.4.1 to test
with 0.9.1.beta5 first then with 0.9.1beta6. It works all fine .

Is something was broken in loopback device into 2.4.2 or do I have to use a
more recent release of 'mount' (dpkg shows me 2.10o)?

Thanks in advance for help?
	Joel

This e-mail and any attachments to it may contain confidential information which is strictly intended for the use of the authorised recipient.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by replying to this e-mail.
Thank you for your co-operation.