Re: [linux-lvm] lvmgui 0.2 release

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 04:02:10AM +0200, Terje Kvernes wrote:
> Jorg de Jong <jorg de jong ida xs4all nl> writes:
> > + New Features / Enhancements / Bug Fixes
> >
> > - added images for LV and PV.
> > - extend/reduce a VG
> > - extend/reduce a LV
> > - added vgscan in menu
> > - changed File->Rescan to File->Refresh
>
>   sounds cute. I was actually thinking of writing something like this
>   myself, but can't really decide on what language to do it in. :)

How about Tcl/Tk?  Quick and easy to learn (a bit C, and Perl combined).
I picked it up quick by hacking allready made scripts, and I didn't know
any perl, but I know some C.  And you've got a good one allready made,
"/usr/src/linux/scripts/kconfig.tk" (might have to do "make xconfig" to
create it though).  Not as pretty as java, or C, but much faster than C
to create, and will run on most systems.

 -Me