[linux-lvm] alternate pathing with lvm?

Hi all,

following the discussions in last June and Hovember, resp. I want to ask oncemore wether there is an alternate pathing with the linux-lvm possible or not. We are using several HP MC/SG-Cluster and want to implement an Linux-Cluster with the RadHat Cluster Software too. In the backend there is a HP XP512 and a SAN; the Linuxserver shell be connected to the Storagebox via two FC-HBAs (like the HP servers are). We do not need an online load balancing, all we want is to have a feature for continous work during firmwareupdates, configuration works on FC-switches and so on.

regards
Stephan

--
LDS Brandenburg