[linux-lvm] lvmgui 0.2 release

Ed Tomlinson tomlins at cam.org
Wed Mar 28 12:34:08 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 28 March 2001 02:26, you wrote:

I take a different view than most people here.  Java is fine.
I do not mind a java gui.  If the program is stuctured right,
the same code would allow me to administer a linux lvm from
almost any box (linux or not) all with the same code, without
any recompiles.

Java works.  Your gui will be a nice addition.  Please write it
in what even lang you want too.

Ed Tomlinson