[linux-lvm] Patching 2.2.18 with lvm + sw raid

Hi,

        I'm a bit new to all this and I'm struggling to patch my 2.2.18
kernel with both software raid and lvm.  I can patch the kernel OK with
either of them separately but I can't patch lvm over sw raid or raid over
lvm.

Somebody else must have had this problem - how do I workaround it?

Dick