[linux-lvm] linux-lvm DNS

You may have noticed that attempts to resolve linux-lvm.org|com|de fail. We
are experiencing some registrar issues. I apologize for this and will try to
get it reolving again as fast as I can.

We are having some domain admin / owner issues please stand by.

In the meantime the lvm website can also be reached at
http://www.sistina.com/lvm/

The other domainnames where just redirects to here anyway.

thanx
--
Ben Lutgens		cell: XXX.XXX.XXXX
Sistina Software Inc.	work: XXX.XXX.XXXX