[linux-lvm] initrd information

Hi all,

I encountered a problem with initrd-lvmcreate while configuring a ~200GB
Logical volume:
The ramdisk's size was 4MB, which was not sufficient to contain the
temporary data created by vgscan.....

To solve this, I had to force the value of INITRDSIZE in
/sbin/lvmcreate-initrd to 10MB

I have spent more than 2 hours to find the problem and solve this issue :(,
so I hope it will be useful for someone else ;)

Lionel