[linux-lvm] lvm on alpha/sparc

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz misiek at pld.ORG.PL
Sun May 6 14:55:22 UTC 2001

On/Dnia Wed, May 02, 2001 at 08:35:11AM +0100, Patrick Caulfield wrote/napisał(a)
> Hmmm funny that. There was an ifdef __sparc__ in there originally which I
> removed because it broke the ultraSPARC compilation. Then I wen to compile for
> my 32bit SPARCstartion IPC and it was needed again :-(

> Just for reference - what kind of SPARC system is it you are using ?

cpu		: TI UltraSparc I   (SpitFire)
fpu		: UltraSparc I integrated FPU
promlib		: Version 3 Revision 11
prom		: 3.11.1
type		: sun4u

kernel headers 2.2.18

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, AM2-6BONE    [ PLD GNU/Linux IPv6 ]
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/ipv6/   [ enabled ]