Re: [linux-lvm] Graphical tool for LVM?

> There is at least one perl/Tk project, can be found on freshmeat, URL
> escapes my lazy head now =)

I've looked at freshmeat right now, and there is a project, indeed. Tell
your "lazy head" about the address :) :
http://www.widd.de/bernd/lva/

> Pleasepleasepleaseplease, don't do it like that POS ;)

Why not? Something I like of Windows 2000 is its Disk Administrator.
Thanks for pointing me to freshmeat, I wouldn't think about it...

 David Vidal R. (vidalrod in tum de)