Re: [linux-lvm] LVM 1.0 release decision

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Heinz J. Mauelshagen wrote:

> Linus, Alan et al.: maybe you could think about it again and
>                     accept one larger LVM patch. Thanks.

I'm all for it right now. I'm running LVM on practically all my
machines and would really like to have the latest bugfixes in
my kernel ;)

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

Send all your spam to aardvark nl linux org (spam digging piggy)