Re: [linux-lvm] Dumb (well known I hope) symbol problem

Joe Thornber wrote:

> It looks like the patch didn't build correctly.  Did you specify the
> location of your source code with 'configure --with-kernel_dir=DIR' ?

As mentioned in my original posting, I specified the --with-kernel_dir flag
with my current linux source tree, ie:
/var/tmp/linux
I'm starting from the beginning again, though, and following each instruction
carefully. I'll let you know of any issues.

 David Vidal R. (vidalrod <at> in DOT tum DOT de)