Re: [linux-lvm] Dumb (well known I hope) symbol problem

So what's the difference between patching -p0 at /usr/src and patching -p1 at
/usr/src/linux?? Now it's compiling successfully (Gott sei dank!)!

Thanks for the hint (which is what I should have done from the beginning: read
_carefully_ and _completely_)...
 David Vidal R. (vidalrod <at> in DOT tum DOT de)