[linux-lvm] your headers

As it seems the stuff is working, mails with the phrase "Returned Mail" in the
subject are already getting held for approval. Also I found some stuff in
list.org mailman-users archive that hopefully will let me filter out those
damnable toner adds.

Mail me offline for my SpamDetect.py file if you run mailman and would like to
discard some garbage mails.
--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.