Re: [linux-lvm] Returned mail: Service unavailable

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 04:22:38PM +0300, Harri Haataja wrote:

>Shouldn't a list drop all postmaster messages in the first place?

One would think huh? Well, looks like I've got at least some rudimentary stuff
in place now. I added a bunch of stuff to the KNOWN_SPAMMERS array in
SpamDetect.py and recompiled it, but it seemed to hold all the mail with
qrunner errors.

So it's back to the drawing board.

--
Ben Lutgens