Re: [linux-lvm] The Info You Requested

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 04:29:26PM -0300, Rik van Riel wrote:
>No need to move the whole list to another domain.  All the
>anti-spam filtering rules from NL.linux.org are publicly
>available on a CVS tree.  For more info, see:

Thanks Rik, I'll have a look. I have some stuff in place now that I am pretty
sure will work. It's not proactive though, I'll have to add rules as we get a
spam but it's something.

>(I just created this site to save me time explaining how
>spamfilter works, it may take a few hours to have its DNS
>entry percolate through)

Yeah, no since making everyone change thier procmail filters now.

>Linux MM bugzilla: http://linux-mm.org/bugzilla.shtml
>Virtual memory is like a game you can't win;
>However, without VM there's truly nothing to lose...
>		http://www.surriel.com/
>http://www.conectiva.com/	http://distro.conectiva.com/
>linux-lvm mailing list
>linux-lvm sistina com
>read the LVM HOW-TO at http://www.sistina.com/lvm/Pages/howto.html

Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.
MIS Geek
http://www.sistina.com/	<--- great software
http://www.gentoo.org/  <--- great distro
Kernel panic: I have no root and I want to scream <--- perfect error message