[linux-lvm] Is now: Resizing & LVM shutdown

Glenn Shannon glenn at gecpalau.com
Wed May 23 12:35:24 UTC 2001

I am sure you do...I was merely observing that it may be the same
problem I had (due to me *improperly* copying the files from the
physical partition to the new LVM partition) and these are the steps I
took to resolve it.

I am betting he will see many files opened on /usr/lib.

Hopefully that is NOT the case however. I was lucky enough to have 2
identical RedHat installs at my disposal to create a script and create
files that my other scripts could read to redo the symlinking.

If he requires those, the I will gladly let him have them provided he
has another machine to create the linklists from.

One of many such tools I have found a necessity from time to time :)

Glenn