Re: [linux-lvm] Is now: Resizing & LVM shutdown

I am sure you do...I was merely observing that it may be the same problem I had (due to me *improperly* copying the files from the physical partition to the new LVM partition) and these are the steps I took to resolve it.

I am betting he will see many files opened on /usr/lib.

Hopefully that is NOT the case however. I was lucky enough to have 2 identical RedHat installs at my disposal to create a script and create files that my other scripts could read to redo the symlinking.

If he requires those, the I will gladly let him have them provided he has another machine to create the linklists from.

One of many such tools I have found a necessity from time to time :)

Glenn