[linux-lvm] Badiane: re: Problem

I have linked the libraries symbolically to /lib and the system booted and
checked the filesystems and I got errors.  Now I went in single user mode
and did an e2fsck on the /dev/vg0/var to begin with, and it came back with
64% non-contiguous inodes.  Now I haven't attempted anything similar with
the other filesystems.  Is this the proper way to check an lv filesystem?

Badiane