[linux-lvm] LVM and HD-crash

Hi

I've a little question... I know, it could be answered in the past,
but I didn't found it :(
What about Crashes of Harddisks in a LVM ?
I have 3 HDs in it, and one seemes to be crashed.
All the 3 where together in one big LV.
Is there any possibilitie to get some of the data back ?
I mean, the data of the 2 working HDs ?
Or doI have to accept, that all data on the 3 disks is lost?

thx
Markus