Re: [linux-lvm] root fs on a LVM cause kernel panic

Number 2 can be dropped. I re-ran lilo after changing the configuration.

I just tested number 1, this time I am getting an error while trying to access
/dev/ram0 which doesn't exist at this time in the execution sequence.

The error message was as follow:

NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0
ds: no socket drivers loaded!
request_module [block-major-1]: Root fs not mounted
VFS: Cannot open root device "100" or 01:00