Re: [linux-lvm] LVM on RAID-Multipath issues

Hello there,
   I was in the PC(Intel Processor).  I had two
operating systems in my machine(one is Windows and the
anothere one is Linux.).  Is it possible to uninstall
the Linux from my machine without affecting the FAT
which is currently used by the Windows platform.

Thanks & Regards,
Louis.