Re: [linux-lvm] Recovering a volume after OS upgrade (lost /etc/lvm*)

On November 19, 2001 11:51 am, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2001  07:57 -0800, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
> > The RAID device appears to be working just fine.  With the MD driver,
> > simply recreating /etc/raidtab and running raidstart worked without a
> > problem.
>
> You saw the other posting about the MD devices fix?  This is fixed in
> CVS, but not 1.0.1rc4.  Maybe it is time for a new LVM release.

If so please push the chagnes into the kernel asap.   Lets not end up months
behind in the kernel again - please!  When you release, send the patches to
Linus or Marcelo at the same time.  If it was up to me I would send the patches
first, then release.

Thanks
Ed Tomlinson