[linux-lvm] Release of LVM 1.0.1 into mainstream kernel...

Hello,

I know this question has probably been answered hundreds of times, but
I'll go ahead and ask it again.... :-)  When will LVM 1.0.1 will become
part of the mainstream kernel?  I'm kinda holding my breath on installing
LVM on a production system un-till it is supported in the mainstream Linus
kernel.  *keeping my hopes that I will find it in 2.4.11* ;-)

Thanks,
Sarwer

--
System Administrator