[linux-lvm] segmentation fault problems

I have been having a problem getting the LVM working due to lvcreate causing a
segmentation fault when it's run. I am running redhat 7.1 on a SMP system with
kernel 2.4.9. I have had the same problem with versions 1.0.1rc2 and the CVS
code. A copy of the output from the command /sbin/lvcreate -d -l1000 -ntestlv
volume_1  2> debug.out is available at http://www.randomfactor.net/~henning/deb
ug.out

	-Henning