[linux-lvm] SNMP MIB for LVM

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Wed Oct 3 21:24:23 UTC 2001

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:17, Arvind Jain wrote:
> Has anybody written or come across MIB for LVM configuration and
> maintenance? It will be nice if could configure LVM using SNMP MIB. thx,
> arv.

First issue, do you have an OSI number assigned for this?

If not then I can arrange sub-delegation of part of the Debian number
hierarchy to the LVM project.  In Debian discussions it's been generally
agreed to give away what are effectively "ISO sub-domains" to open source
projects that request them.