[linux-lvm] XFS-1.0.1 patch

Hi,
I was trying to patch a 2.4.5 kernel from kernel.org on a RedHat 7.1 Box with
XFS-1.0.1 and LVM-1.0.1-rc[34] but it failed.
It seams that the patches I was trying to apply ar conflicting with each
other, because they ar patching the same files. Is somebody outthere who can
explain how to do that or has somebody had the same problems? I would be very
thankful for any possible help.

Greetings, Sebastian.