Re: [linux-lvm] Re: partition table read incorrectly

[if you answer me, please do not remove my email address -
these are rather busy times, and I glance only very superficially
at linux-kernel]

> I deleted all partitions with fdisk so I expect none to be there.
> fdisk shows none, but the kernel does.

You should have looked with sfdisk :-)

But the conclusion is that nothing is wrong with the kernel,
but that some lvm utilities and fdisk could stand improvement.
I changed fdisk a little.

Andries