Re: [linux-lvm] kernel 2.2.19 support

    Andreas> What you need to do to "properly" fix this is add a lines
    Andreas> like

    Andreas> #if LINUX_VERSION_CODE > KERNEL_VERSION ( 2, 3, X) foo.de
    Andreas> = bar; #endif

    Andreas> around the two offending code sections, and find the
    Andreas> appropriate kernel version where this entry was added.
    Andreas> This can be done by looking at the kernel CVS:
    Andreas> http://lxr.linux.no/

Yes, but what concerned me was if there was some equivalent for 2.2
(foo.dev22 = bar). I was going to check the LVM CVS to see what
changes had been done but was unable to login :-

bash-2.03$  cvs -d :pserver:cvs cvs globalfilesystem org:/data/cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:cvs cvs globalfilesystem org:2401/data/cvs
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.globalfilesystem.org rejected access to /data/cvs for user cvs

I did this according to the LVM CVS page,

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.