Re: [linux-lvm] kernel 2.2.19 support

On Oct 04, 2001  19:18 +0200, Adrian Phillips wrote:
> Yes, but what concerned me was if there was some equivalent for 2.2
> (foo.dev22 = bar). I was going to check the LVM CVS to see what
> changes had been done but was unable to login :-

It was just added recently (probably a devfs thing).  Before that, it
just ran the "lvm_fs_setup()" (or whatever) function, and didn't do
anything with the output.  Hmm, that means my suggestion may be broken.

Need something like:

#if LINUX_KERNEL_VERSION > KERNEL_VERSION (2, 3, 38)
	foo.de =
#endif
		lvm_fs_setup();

Cheers, Andreas