Re: [linux-lvm] lvcreate segfault in vg_setup_pointers_for_snapshots

On Thu, Oct 04 '01 at 11:57, Jason A. Lixfeld wrote:
> I managed to get the tools to compile and work with kgcc 2.91.66.
I did not read this thread at all, but just wanted to mention, that you
should NEVER try to compile any kernel stuff with a gcc newer than
2.95.2
--
Goetz Bock                                              IT Consultant
Dipl.-Inf. Univ.