Re: [linux-lvm] LVM seems to be causing SCSI errors.

> did you check the filesystem.
> Ages ago there was a couple of problems like this caused by filesystem
> corruptions being fixable by the checker.
>
> Please report, if this helped.

Since I see this problem while creating the filesystem with mke2fs -c,
I don't think that is the problem. I first has the problem right after
creating the file system when coping files to it. That time, I did not do the
bad block checking on the file system.

Protect yourself from spam, use http://sneakemail.com