Re: [linux-lvm] rc4 can't take snaphots of 0.9.1_beta7 lvs

On Tuesday, October 09, 2001 08:42:49 PM +0100 Joe Thornber
<thornber btconnect com> wrote:

> Now I think about it maybe the change was made in order to allow LV's
> to be used as raw devices.  In which case we are being harsh on you.
> I'll talk to Heinz.

BTW, could you also read through lvm_snapshot_COW(), the while(chunksize)
loop seems a little wrong.  What happens when it takes more than one
interation?  org_start and snap_start are never incremented, so every
interation copies the same physical blcoks.

-chris