[linux-lvm] replace bad hard disc

Hello,

 I already looked in the How-to and FAQ, but I do not find any
 step by step tutorial to change a bad hard disc in a LVM System.

 I have two hard discs, 100 Gig + 60 Gig with reiserfs. The 60gig
 hard drive has some bad blocks, so I would like to replace it
 with a new hard disc. May anyone please be so kind and give me a
 helping hand for this problem....

linux:~ # lvscan
lvscan -- ACTIVE            "/dev/Stonki2/LV_Stonki2" [150.59 GB]
lvscan -- 1 logical volumes with 150.59 GB total in 1 volume group
lvscan -- 1 active logical volumes

linux:~ # lvdisplay /dev/Stonki2/LV_Stonki2
--- Logical volume ---
LV Name                /dev/Stonki2/LV_Stonki2
VG Name                Stonki2
LV Write Access        read/write
LV Status              available
LV #                   1
# open                 1
LV Size                150.59 GB
Current LE             38550
Allocated LE           38550
Allocation             next free
Read ahead sectors     120
Block device           58:0

thanks anyway...

cu

stonki

--
The More I See, The More I Know. The More I Know, The Less I Understand