[linux-lvm] SnapRestore software on NetApp

Hi,

first of all I want to thank the developers for the work they have done up to
now!

But to come to business, I have to write a comparison between Linux  and
NetApp Filers. (Is there anything already somewhere available?)

I saw something about a "SnapRestore software" which means that it is
possible to revert a snapshot back to the filesystem in some minutes!
My question: Is this possible with LVM and reiserfs too?

Thanks in advance

	Emanuel