[linux-lvm] Re: After power outtage my vg is gone

Klaus Pedersen ultra at mailme.dk
Wed Oct 31 00:35:02 UTC 2001

Hi again,
I really need help on this - sorry to send another request for help.
Does anybody have a clue ? anything that can help me remount my vg without
dataloss if possible ?
Can anybody point me to documentation in saving a vg ? or a newsgroup on
usenet I can try ?

To say it another way - _any_ help would be appreciated !

Thanks in advance

/Klaus Pedersen