[linux-lvm] LVM and SPL

Jeff Layton jeffrey.b.layton at lmco.com
Tue Sep 4 10:41:59 UTC 2001

"Gonyou, Austin" wrote:

> Yeah..there's no linking or anything. One is a hardware vendor, the other is
> a software vendor.

True. But when I look for something "like" a SAN for Linux, GFS
would be one product I would consider. In fact, we were considering
GFS and an EMC SAN for a project recently (until it got canned).

I guess I was thinking about this project when I made the comment.
Sorry about that.

Jeff Layton

Lockheed-Martin