Re: [linux-lvm] lvcreate is segfaulting

Yes, i ran configure then make from within the PATCHES
dir then a cd /usr/src/linux and a patch < p1 using
the newly created lvm-CVS-2.4.9 patch file...

Sorry for the confusion in my original email, but I
only installed 1 patch.

Cheers,
-Willie

--- svetljo <galia st-peter stw uni-erlangen de>

http://www.sistina.com/lvm/Pages/howto.html