Re: [linux-lvm] LVM

On Monday, 10 September 2001, at 19:35:13 -0700,
IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R wrote:

> Dear Sir:
> 	I HAVE READ (and DID READ) PRIOR TO ASKING MY QUESTIONS, (when I noted I downloaded it, I figured everyone would realize I had read it as well!).
> All those whom are telling me to read the How-To, PLEASE, GO READ IT YOURSELF! SPECIFICALLY: section 7.2, paragraph 2. There is no such directory located on the Sistina FTP server. Where is this patch?
Your are right, links on the HOWTO don't point to the right location. To
get current sources of LVM download:

It works for recent kernels (even 2.4.9) and the documentation included
explains how to create a patch specifically suited for your current Linux
source tree.

José Luis Domingo López
Linux Registered User #189436     Debian GNU/Linux Potato (P166 64 MB RAM)
jdomingo EN internautas PUNTO org  => ¿ Spam ? Atente a las consecuencias
jdomingo AT internautas DOT   org  => Spam at your own risk