[linux-lvm] LVM

IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R stuart at bh90210.net
Thu Sep 13 16:50:06 UTC 2001

Mr. Edgecombe:

	Ah, I understand. Yes, I am trying to LVMize my root partition.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart at bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Thursday, September 13, 2001 9:49 AM