[linux-lvm] Lock Patch

svetljo galia at st-peter.stw.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Sep 15 02:06:42 UTC 2001

well it's suposed to be known,
almost every program( or every exept the comercial) for linux goes this way
./configure make make install , and when you are instaling binaries from
rpm they are configured for the most common PC and then compiled with "
make " installing the rpm = make install
and smth of the kind should be mentioned somewhere , probably in README
or INSTALL in the lvm dir