[linux-lvm] Search archives broken?

I recently deleted a bunch of mail from this list since it seemed silly to
clutter up my mailbox with information that is so easily available on the
web, or so I thought.  Unfortunately, the archive search at sistina seems
to be broken, or am I crazy?

No matter what I enter in the search box ("lvm," "volume," "the"), I get
that the search returned no results.  Am I doing something stupid or is it
busted?  If it's busted, is there a chance it will be fixed soon?

Andrew

PS. There are other links on the new site that are busted as well.  In
http://www.sistina.com/products_lvm.htm, the "Sistina Releases LVM 1.0"
link goes to a 404 (if you delete the spaces, it's correct).