[linux-lvm] (no subject)

Hello

My system crashes for some days and so my LVM-raid. the harddisks are all ok. I have installed Linux(Slackware 7.1) new. and compiled the kernel(2.2.18) in the same way the old was, with LVM 0.9. all settings are the same. the compilation was done successfully and at boot time stands "lvm -- Driver successfully initialized". Then I have compiled the LVM-tools and this was successfully too. after all ive tried to reactivate the old-lvm-partition and typed a "vgscan" and the program found the old one and this was inactive. so i ve typed "vgchange -ay" and there stands "vgchange -- LVM driver/module not loaded?". but the driver is loaded, according to the bootmsg. i ve recompiled the kernel and the tools and i ve tried the last version 1.0.1-rc2 and there was everytime the same problem that the driver couldn't be found. LVM as modul in the kernel was not successfully too. After all i ve tried the 2.4.9 kernel but with no success.
Now i don't know what i can do to get the files from the raid, or to reactivate the raid. can someone other help ?

thx for help anyway !
Jan