[linux-lvm] why I can't find lvm VG after reboot

I have setup a VG on a softraid system consist of 3 disks,I name the VG as lvmraid and make a ext2 file system on it,It can be mounted to a dirctory and work well,but after I reboot the system,I can't find the VG,the proc system also doesn't show it and I can't use vgremove to remove it.
what is wrong with it,helllllllllllllllllllllp!!!this has troubled me for two days