Re: [linux-lvm] FS resize

    Chitaranjan> Hi,

    Chitaranjan> Using LVM1 how can I resize a JFS file system ?

I don't think you can currently; extendfs doesn't do anything yet
(ie. this is a JFS problem, not a LVM problem),

A simple work around, create a new LVM of the size you want, mount it
and copy the contents from the old one to the new one :-)

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.