[linux-lvm] multiple volumes..

AJ Lewis lewis at sistina.com
Wed Apr 10 08:47:01 UTC 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 01:04:21PM +0200, Jon Bendtsen wrote:
> Anders Widman wrote:
> >
> > Woha. Lot's of replies :)
>
> Yes, and quite alot of uneassesary text. Could you and others possibly
> cut
> the text you dont reply to away ?? You're waisting bandwidth and
> diskspace
> for all on the list, and for the list server. If someone REALLLY needs
> ALL
> the text from the former mail, well they are on the mailing list and got
> it
> before your email, so they can read it there, or they can go to the
> archives
> and read it there. So please, cut the uneassesary text avoid, not all,
> just
> those lines you dont directly respond to.

I'm sorry, but this rant is just plain silly.  We have plenty of disk space
on the list server to handle people including the previous comments, and I'd
rather not discourage helpful posters.  If you're going to start making this
kind of argument, you might as well start telling people to stop including
their sigs.  Or stop GPG signing their mails.  Or start using snail-mail
'cause it saves on bandwidth.

Oh yeah - it might be helpful for you to fix the width of your e-mail's
'cause you're sending an double the number of lines that are really
necessary and that wastes bandwidth... ;)

Regards,
--
AJ Lewis
Sistina Software Inc.                  Voice:  612-638-0500
1313 5th St SE, Suite 111              E-Mail: lewis at sistina.com
Minneapolis, MN 55414
http://www.sistina.com

Current GPG fingerprint =  7792 2F3E 9D86 DA4C 9111 7837 982D 737B 9DBC 4EC9