Re: [linux-lvm] vgscan -- ERROR "vg_read_with_pv_and_lv(): current PV" can't get data of volume group

(Response to message from d levitin gmx de, d levitin gmx de on Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:05:30 PM)

Hello,

Couldn't that have possibly disastrous results, since files or
directories may have their PE's mapped partly on an available disk and
partly on one that's missing?

--

Regards,
sander