[linux-lvm] EVMS

Hi all,

I stumbled across something from IBM called EVMS today and was
wondering if anyone had used it, and if so, what they thought of it?
How does it differ from LVM?

Here's the URL:

	http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/evms

It appears to be open source and is on Sourceforge as well.

Thanks for any comments,
--

Seeya,
Paul