[linux-lvm] LVM and its alternatives

Daniel Barbar dbarbar at legato.com
Thu Aug 29 13:40:23 UTC 2002

Kevin,

	Veritas has also ported their LVM to Linux
(http://www.veritas.com/products/category/ProductDetail.jhtml?productId=volu
memanagerwin&_requestid=32431), but I understand it's not open source or
free. Along the same lines, Oracle is promoting what they call "Oracle File
System" for Linux, which is a file system based on their RDBMS (not sure
this will qualify as LVM though). Regards,

---
Daniel Barbar