Re: [linux-lvm] LVM1 & XFS

Thanks Andreas for answering my questions.

The email was just a heads up to see if other people had seen something
simular.  Chris Pascoe suggested a few modifications in the XFS code and this
seems to have fixed this problem for the moment - so I will be giving more
info to the XFS guys and see what happens.

Thanks Andreas.

--
Adrian Head

(Public Key available on request.)