[linux-lvm] I/O Error removing a file

I encountered what I was able to diagnose as a hardware error on one of the
hard drives in my system.  In order to make sure my data was safe, I added
an additional drive, and performed a pvmove of the data onto the healthy
drive (moving all the PE's off the bad disk).  That all went fairly well
(except for taking forever).

However, I still have a few files which are giving me troubles.

root vpn:/home/vpnwork# rm -R TestData2k
rm: cannot remove `TestData2k': Input/output error

Is there a way to remove these files so that I can recreate them?  I'm using
LVM version 1.0.1-rc4, on a Linux kernel 2.5.0.

Thanks,
-John Moser